In this article, we are going to discuss How you can start your SSC CGL preparation at a low cost with work.
If you want to know about the following questions. So, this article is for you.
- How you can manage your working time?
- Tips to start your SSC CGL preparation.
- Useful Books for SSC CGL preparation.
- The right way to clear all your topics.
Also, the paper is very tough to clear. Cut off is very high.
So, you give full energy ? to clear the SSC CGL exam on the first attempt.
Let’s read it, don’t miss any important point
IMPORTANT: Before starting your SSC CGL preparation you must know about Exam Patterns and Syllabus to IGNITE your preparation.
Table of Contents
SSC CGL Highlight:-
Check the following table to get quick knowledge about the SSC CGL Exam pattern and syllabus.
Also, you can check SSC CGL eligibility before applying.
- The Exam is conducted in 4 tiers.
- Exam Duration is different for different Tiers.
Best Way to Start Your Preparation
Some student, they start our preparation without getting knowledge about SSC CGL exam pattern and syllabus.
And they read the unuseful topics and waste our time.
So, the first thing you must need to know is about the SSC CGL exam pattern and syllabus.
Mindset: The second most important thing is to START your preparation with a positive mindset and confidence.
If you prepare with a negative mindset, this decreases your 30X⚡ preparation level.
Time⏳: In the third step, you need to create a proper schedule for your time. Check Below
The fourth step you must do before starting the main syllabus, your base should be clear to solve the big problems.
In the fifth think, you purchase high-quality books and study material for your preparation.
Check below for SSC CGL preparation books at a low cost.
Manage your Time:
You know, time management⏳ is very important for any exam preparation.
Without managing your time you can’t complete your whole syllabus.
Some aspirants did not complete their syllabus because they don’t manage time.
And in the final time, they read to complete their syllabus.
Must create a followable timetable.
To improve your IQ level and feel energetic your whole day, you must include these small things in your daily routine.
1 Hour: Minimal activities (Bathing+Breakfast Or exercise or Yoga)
1 Hour: Relax time at mid-noon ( Sleep + launch time)
1-2 Hour: Solve Mock Test time and previous year question paper
1 Hour: To read newspaper, magazine, current affairs, etc.
6 Hour: Deep Sleep
Also, give to improve vocabulary.
You can deduct some hours if you are going for work/coaching.
Tips For SSC CGL Preparation While Working:-
For a working Person, SSC CGL preparation is quite tough to clear this exam.
But never give up, it will take more than 1 year to prepare yourself for SSC CGL.
Let’s check out these tips?
- Make your mindset. Because these are many things where your mind is diversified like salary, your profession, enjoy, etc.
- Don’t leave your job and don’t join any coaching. You can do preparation from youtube, or buy any online course(if required).
- Manage your time with work.
- Read SSC CGL Previous year’s question paper and take the mock test.
- Take limitations on your group lunch, party, arguments, avoid disturbance, and other things.
- Make your weekend timetable.
Make Your Base Strong ?:
You some aspirants, strat preparing without knowing the basic level of the topic.
Because this will take too much time to solve questions.
You can read NCERT 10th-12th class books to clear the basic level.
Keep making notes of all important formulas, theorems, and tricks to learn quickly.
This will help you to do calculations 70X ⚡faster.
Learn daily vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, and create a list of meanings and words.
Also, you can read the daily English newspaper, magazine, or paragraphs to boost your reading speed⚡.
Books for SSC CGL in Budget
Books are very important to every exam preparation. Without books, you can’t clear or complete SSC CGL preparation.
You can find a complete syllabus, questions, examples, formulas, experience, and more other things to prepare for the SSC exam.
Choose a book for Clear your Basic of English
- Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh,
- Sp Bakshi,
- Lucent General English
- For vocabulary go for Norman Lewis: word power made easy.
Note: You can read English newspapers, magazines, Paragraphs to improve your reading speed, and vocabulary.
For clear basic, formulas, and theorem, you can read NCERT books(buy old books).
Also, go through these amazing books
- Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav
- SSC Elementary and Advanced Maths BY Kiran
Go through these books and choose the best books for your preparation.
Although, all books are good
- Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A.K. Gupta
Previous Year Paper
SSC CGL previous year question paper and mock test help you to get an idea about the type of question asked, level of question, and exam pattern.
The previous year’s paper helps you to boost your question-solving speed and find how much time spend on each question.
So, click on the link to Download SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper.
Last 2 Months SSC CGL Preparation Strategy:
The last 2 months’ preparation strategy decides your future.
Because if you read properly the whole year but in last month your speed is slower then your result is low.
Make your timetable after release your coaching institute. If your syllabus should be complete.
A famous QUOTE of Abraham Lincon is:
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe”.
So, apply it in your life.
- First, you gather knowledge of all subjects but in the final time, you solve previous questions, solve examples, attempt a mock test daily.
- Revise your whole syllabus.
- Go through your notes, etc.
- Boost up your preparation speed.
And the most important thing
before one day from the exam, you just only imagine what you read, and give relax your mind.
Frequently Asked Question:
Q. How to clear SSC CGL in only three months?
A. you only have these 5 steps, if want to clear your SSC CGL
- Reliable book-list for all subjects.
- Right strategy.
- Unwavering confidence that you can do it.
- Ability to study 8–12 hours a day.
- Mock test and SSC CGL previous year question paper.
Q. Is SSC CGL tough?
A. SSC CGL is a famous and highly competitive exam to clear. If more people are aware of it so, competition is increasing with it.
Now that time SSC CGL is quietly tough to clear. So, give your 100% to clear.
Q. Is math is compulsory to clear SSC CGL?
A. Yes, Mathematics is mandatory to crack the SSC CGL exam. SSC conducts the CGL in 4 tiers i.e. Tier 1,2,3,4. You know the syllabus maths pattern plays an important role