Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts exams for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician for various railway posts across the country.
It is a national-level examination, RRB ALP releases vacancies at different levels in different sectors.
The full form of RRB ALP is Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot
After all exams clear, RRB publishes the result on their official site.
RRB ALP Exam
In this article, I will cover complete information about RRB ALP
If you are looking for
- Loco Pilot previous year question paper
- Eligibility in detail
- Exam Pattern
- Books for loco pilot
- Exam Process
it definitely boosts your preparation.
So, let’s get started
RRB conducts this exam in Multiple phases,
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer-Based Aptitude test
- Document Verification and Medical
But the third stage is not mandatory for all candidates.
RRB ALP 2018 Previous Year Question Paper
Here, we provide you RRB ALP Previous year question paper for free in pdf format.
Download from the table given below, the question papers of all shifts for the year 2018.
The practice of the previous year’s question paper is important to boost your loco pilot preparation.
RRB ALP 17 Aug 2018
RRB ALP 14 Aug 2018
RRB ALP 13 Aug 2018
RRB ALP 29th Aug 2018
RRB ALP 20th Aug 2018
RRB ALP 21th Aug 2018
Why do need to solve the RRB ALP previous year’s question paper?
- The previous year’s question paper will help you to understand the exam pattern, types of questions, and time spent on each question.
- Also, the question papers help you to decide how much time you devote to a particular question.
- Best practice of the previous year’s question paper will help you to improve your strengths and find weaknesses.
- With the help of the question paper, you revise your whole syllabus.
- Best practice of NDA question paper improve confidence in the exam hall.
Also, check these exam previous year question paper
RRB ALP Syllabus
These are major subjects in the RRB syllabus given below.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Basic Science and Engineering
General awareness & current affairs
Also, books play an important role to boost your preparation. Here, I will show you many important books for RRB.
Books help to prepare a proper study routine and effective strategy for your preparation.
Eligibility Criteria For RRB ALP
Check your eligibility criteria from the given points. If you are eligible for this post, you should definitely apply.
- The candidate must have a citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962, to forever live comfortably in India
- In the event of relocation to India from specific nations like Zambia, Taiwan, and so on, competitors should have important migration documents confirming the Indian Citizenship supported by the Government of India
The age limit for the RRB ALP eligibility is as follows:
- Candidates have a minimum age -18year
- Candidates have a maximum age – 30year
There is certain age relaxation for aspirants, which provide on RRB Official website.
here, The education qualification for the RRB ALP eligibility is as follows:
- Candidates should have passed matriculation and completed the course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT or SCVT in the respective trade.
- Also, candidates should have a diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering recognized by the AICTE for the eligibility of the exam.
Process For RRB ALP
This exam conduct in four-stage first CBT, second CBT, third computer-based aptitude test, fourth is document verification.
So, let’s know about one by one stage
Stage 1- RRB ALP CBT
The nature of this Exam is qualifying. The computer-based exam/test(CBT) is the first stage of the ALP & Technician exam.
- 75 Objective-type questions asked in the CBT exam.
- 1-hour time limit to complete this paper
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- 0.33 marks deducted on each wrong answer.
Stage 2- RRB ALP CBT
After the qualifying stage first, you can attempt the second stage of RRB ALP CBT.
This exam stage divide into two-part– Part A & Part B
Part A: This part will have 100 questions in a 90-minute time limit.
Part B: This part paper will have 75 questions in just a 60-minute time limit.
Also in this stage, 0.33 marks deducted on each wrong answer.
Stage 3- Computer-based aptitude test(CBAT)
This stage is not for all. Only those candidates who have applied for assistant loco pilot posts.
Question papers are available in both Hindi & English language.
There are five test batters, in order to pass the exam, candidates need to score a few marks in each test battery.
Stage 4- Document verification
Once candidates clear all the stages, they will be able to submit the document next.
On the day of document verification, candidates must carry only original documents.
In case of the document is found fake, the candidature of that candidate will be canceled.
How to Apply Online for the railway?
Follow these step to apply online.
- Go to the RRB Official Website.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill in the necessary details like- name, DOB, phone number, category and other documents.
- Varify your phone number or email ID.
- After registration, you will get a Registration ID and password.
- Re-login with registration id and password.
- Fill in the required details and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Before payment candidate must check the filled details.
- After it, you go on payment mode and do payment.
- Check your document again and click final submit.
- Finally, Download your application from the screen.