Extracting images into editable text files becomes handy. There are innumerable image text extractors available around the internet, proceeding with one seems a challenging task. After a legitimate comparison, we converted a few best Image text extractor to make copy text from image without any huge manual intervention.
Did you Know!
You can find that the image identification improves due to which photo to text extraction becomes efficient. Fortunately, an online image to text converter by cardscanner lets you extract text from image in less than a minute using advanced OCR-function.
Table of Contents
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR:
Using OCR PDF converter by Cisdem is mainly functions to save PDF files into virtually all compatible formats including excel, ePub, etc. Turning PDF into different other compatible file types becomes pretty simple with this OCR PDF converter. It is indicated as a one-go solution for copying bulk text from the existing photos. Apart from OCR conversion, this program creates fully optimized PDF files from PPT, Word, and different other compatible formats.
How to Extract Text from Image on Windows or Mac?
- Launch the OCR PDF Converter by Cisdem and start adding your PDF files
- Choose PDF/Text as output file format
- Hit the given settings and choice with the file language. Then, press OK
- Very next, hit the Convert to save PDF image as full-fledged PDF or editable text file
- Open the converted file and start extracting text or just make a single click to copy text from the existing PDF
Adobe Acrobat (MacOS & Windows)
Start the image text extraction process right now without any quality loss by using this Adobe Acrobat. It allows you to much for OCR-based files transformation on both Windows and Mac systems. If you’re seeking for an OCR tool that maintains original formatting while making conversion, then Adobe is the perfect source for you.
How to Extract Text from a Picture With an Acrobat?
- Open the PDF image file into Adobe and move further to Tools > Enhance Scans
- In this step, move further on Recognize Text > In this File and choice for the OCR language to start the image text scanning process
- Very next, you’ll be able to copy text from added PDF image file or you can copy the extracted text right now
- Also, you could move tools > Export PDF and make a choice for the export format in order to save the PDF image text using Adobe (if required)
Google Docs (Online Free)
It is referred to as one of the super-fast ways that was created by Google to process image, word, PDF and different document conversions. Try this program right now to make swift editing and even users can open and export certain compatible file formats. Moreover, this OCR tool allows you to proceed with Optical Character Recognition processes for both scanned PDF and images. The only downside is that Google Docs sometimes does not preserve the formatting and even prompts OCR errors.
How to Extract Text from Image Free with Google Docs?
- Just login into your Google Drive Account and open Google Drive > New > File to add your PDF file
- Now, you require to make a right click on the uploaded file and then choice with the Open With > Google Docs
- This is the point this program shows the image text in Google Docs and also the OCR-process finishes and lets you pull embedded text from the existing PDF image file.
- Also, you can here make edieting into the extracted text using Google Docs (optional)
- Finally, ahead to File > Download As > Txt to export image as text file
Get this easy to process OCR web-based program that lets you extract text from image files with no quality and formatting loss. The thing that stands out about this online OCR tool is that it lets you convert multiple jpg, jpeg, png, etc image formats into text files. Apart from that, this program entertains you with multiple file export features for free of cost. And, if your image text is loaded in other languages, this supports multiple-languages OCR without any formatting distraction.
How to Copy Text From Image Online using Card Scanner?
- Start adding jpg, png, jpeg, or any other preferred image files into JPG to Text converter by card scanner
- Crop and rotate your uploaded files (optional) or hit Convert
- This OCR image to text converter online lets you copy extracted text to clipboard or simply download it into multiple text file formats according to your desired
OnlineOCR (Online Free):
Its name clearly reveals that this tool allows you to make online OCR conversions for free. No matter whether you have PDF scanned images or simple photos, this online image to text converter lets you make full-fledged files transformation. The upside is that the OnlineOCR program functions to export PDF images as Excel spreadsheet or MS Word doc file while preserving the formatting. And, if you got the OCR recognition errors in the converted file, then you have to revise it manually.
How to Extract Text From Image with OnlineOCR?
- Fetch OnlineOCR
- Add PDF image file and select the language for which you want to process conversion
- Choose Text as output (converted) format from the drop-down
- Click the Convert button and wait for a while to download the extracted text file with OCR